Our vision is to prepare pastoral leaders to impact Russia with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Russian Leadership Mission’s mission is to strengthen and expand the ministry of the Moscow Theological Seminary through its academic programs, Learning Centers, leadership training and ministry resources.
Our Ministry in Russia
In obedience and faithfulness to the mission of God to prepare leaders for the church in Russia through the Moscow Theological Seminary, we are committed:
- To be a people of prayer
- To demonstrate trust, openness and integrity in our relationships.
- To work with the Russian leaders as equal partners in planning, decision-making and in setting of priorities.
- To promote spiritual, programmatic and financial independence.
- To relate in culturally appropriate ways.
- To support a fully indigenous and locally led seminary.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.